Old Baseball Equipment
Youth Softball Bats For Players Of All Sizes by William Smith
Buy a bat based on the size and knowledge of the participant. The taller the batter, the longer the bat. This allows the player to better drive the ball.
Getting your gang the correct batting gear can mean the difference between a acceptable season and a bad season. For youth, softball bats can be the most critical aspect of all equipment purchases that your team will ever make.
Since so many youth vary in their talent levels and proficiency to lift different weights of bats, you will need to have the correct range available for every player on your team. Giving the players some tips on how to handle the youth softball bats they will be using is also a great way to lead them to triumph, and in the end, as for any child, that success will give them confidence in doing everything they do in life.
For instruction, let the youth players know predetermined tips, too, that will be things they can carry with them when they leave your ball club and move onto to other levels of sports. For instance, if your young players find it hard to hit the ball, it is usually not the fault of the bat, if the right weight has been determined.
One good thing to try is to lift the elbow a little, the back elbow, a bit like an old time superstar of the Detroit Tigers, Alan Trammel. The extent of the swing is reduced, so that you allow the youngster to experience a quicker bat speed and increases the power of the swing by giving a right angle torque to the delivery.
Many baseball retailers offer name-brand baseball equipment such as baseball bats, gloves, pitching machines, field equipment, baseball training equipment and more. Brands include Rawlings, Easton, Louisville Slugger, Mizuno, Underarmour, Wilson and more. If you're a baseball coach, from little league to high school and college, ask for special programs designed just for you and your team you may be supprised you will probably find your best source for all the latest in baseball equipment in one online store that offers an even more complete product selection, special online pricing, as well as great deals on other items.
It's a great alternative to choking up on the bat, which can occasionally make it then tough to control the hitting triangle. Go for it kids!
Buy a properly weighted bat. Test this by holding the bat out to your side, using your weaker hand. You should be capable to control it for at least 30 seconds
William Smith lives in Florida with his wife and three cats. William writes frequently on many subjects that may be of interest to all. Discover all the joys and secrets of baseball at Baseball's Holy Grail
Article Source: http://www.articlerich.com
Old Baseball Equipment - external links
- Stod's Baseball and Equipment Sales
- Official Website
- Past Time Sports makes leather football helmets, antique baseball ...
- Exact and scaled-down replicas of 1920s, 30s & 40s helmets, baseball gloves,
soccer balls and clothing.
- The Sandalady Baseball Glove Repair and Baseball Glove Conditioner
- Tips on choosing, buying, breaking in, and caring for baseball gloves.
- OVER 50 BASEBALL - "you're never too old to play the real game"
- Promoting an affordable week-long fantasy-camp type fun tournament in Las Vegas
each October. Also promoting the establishment of local leagues nationwide.
- Douglas Protective Equipment
- Manufacturer and distributor of football, hockey, and baseball protective padding.
- Softball Michigan State University Spartans, Official Athletic ...
- Official site with roster, schedule, statistics and news for Spartan softball.
- essesco.com -- baseball uniforms, baseball pants, baseball jerseys ...
- Offering team uniforms, jerseys and shorts.
- Collecting Baseball Memorabilia
- Article from the archive of Southeastern Antiquing and Collecting magazine.
- Baseball in Lynchburg
- Essay on the history of baseball in Lynchburg, Virginia from the 1950s through 1990s.
- Baseball Almanac : The Official Baseball History Site
- Features awards, statistics, records, quotes, feats, facts, and history.