Louisville Slugger Baseball Gloves
Getting To Know Louisville Slugger Softball Gloves by William Smith
Several years ago, I was in search of a new softball glove. My old Wilson had worn out and was falling apart. I went to a neighbouring discount store to see what was accessible. I had waited until the final minute to find a glove and was kind of desperate. I found the Louisville Slugger and saw that it had a somewhat low price. I placed the glove on my hand and instantly liked it. I especially liked the internal "bruise guard" padding under the index finger. The fit was comfortable, but not to tight. It fit me "like a glove". It was however very stiff, as most new gloves are. I was wondering if I was going to get it broken in before my season started (I did wait until 3 days before the start). I bought it, took it home and started my special breaking in process. To my suprise and pleasure, I had the glove broke in to my liking in 2 days. To summize, If you are looking for a very dependable, durable glove, and don't want to pay a large price for it, get you a Louisville Slugger Player Series glove. It will last for years, and won't take you half a season to break it in. The internal bruise guard padding will save you alot of sore index fingers also.
Louisville Slugger softball gloves follow in the footsteps of their grand line of baseball gloves. Louisville, the world-famous baseball bat maker, also puts out five types of gloves for baseball and softball players of any age.
In most instances, you should be able to get their low cost gloved in the mid range price. On the other hand, if you're looking for the cream of the crop, Louisville's high end models, like the TPX, can go for higher dollars.
What you're buying into, though, is high-tech glove design and formulation. Louisville's heralds its newest glove technology, called "bionic technology." This is specially designed for their catchers and first base mitts.
The benefit to bionic technology is that it allows you, the participant, to open and close the glove much easier. Plus, you'll find Louisville slugger softball gloves have more padding, and more effective padding, than numerous other gloves on the market.
Of course, you don't want to mistake a Louisville Slugger baseball glove for a softball glove. So bear in mind you're looking for the larger sized glove, anywhere from 12 to 14 inches. Softball gloves need to be larger for obvious reasons: the softball is larger than a baseball.
But just as with a baseball glove, you'll desire to care for your softball glove after every use. Always let your Louisville slugger softball gloves dry out after a impassioned game. Use a towel to soak up some of the moisture, and then let the air do the rest. Then tighten the laces and store the glove somewhere dry and cool.
Your car trunk won't do. The heat swings there can harm the leather. The moisture won't do it any favors either. A few times each season, also consider rubbing some oil on the leather to keep it soft and resilient.
Louisville Slugger Pro Glove Series Baseball Glove are made of Genuine Steerhide leather for superior sturdiness and durability.These top quality pro softball/baseball gloves are made to Louisville Slugger's exacting baseball gloves standards and are an superb value in the high end baseball glove market.
William Smith lives in Florida with his wife and three cats. William writes frequently on many subjects that may be of interest to all. Discover all the joys and secrets of baseball at Baseball's Holy Grail
Article Source: http://www.articlerich.com
Louisville Slugger Baseball Gloves - external links
- Jim's Clothing & Sporting Goods - Dawson, MN - Rawlings, Easton ...
- Sportswear, accessories and gear. Also sells casual clothing for men and women.
- Baseball equipment, softball equipment, umpire equipment, gloves ...
- Supplier of baseball and softball equipment, umpire gear, accessories and apparel.
- . . LOUISVILLE SLUGGER . 2006 . .
- Setting new records - Winning Championships.
- Baseball Glove, Softball Glove Research Guide and Directory - Free ...
- Offers baseball and softball gloves from all major manufactures.
- Welcome to Western Athletic Supply
- Offers baseball and softball equipment, bats, balls, gloves, uniforms, and field
and practice gear from Easton, Rawlings, Mizuno and Wilson. Free catalog.
- Louisville Slugger Museum Gift Shop
- Personalized Louisville Slugger baseball bat from the Louisville Slugger Museum
and factory. Signature, team logo, and commemorative bats also available.
- Home of the Bat Buddy Softball Bat Rack for Softball Bats or ...
- Makes and sells the Bat Buddy, a personal baseball or softball bat rack.
- Utes Baseball
- Official site includes news, schedule, rosters, and statistics.
- BallGloves.com - Baseball Bats and Baseball Gloves
- Sports Online Store carrying many brands of bats and gloves for softball.
- The Batter's Box - Baseball and Softball Sporting Goods
- Discount sporting goods specializing in baseball and softball. Carries bats,
gloves, bat bags, catchers and umpires equipment.